Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stupid Allergies!

Yesterday we relaxed. The kids woke up early and decided to come crawl in bed with me where they promptly fell right back to sleep. Ahhh....it was heaven. That is until Ian had a sneezing fit. While he was facing the back of my head and only 3 inches away. Yep, I instigated the "personal space" rule after that. YUCK!
How was your Memorial Day?

3 comments:

springrose said...

I weeded and weeded and weeded somemore, trying to get rid of frustration. Then cleaned up and went with angels wings to go and see my Grampie. To try to bring comfort. Then home again to spend time and love with my little family. I am so exhausted!!

Heatherlyn said...

It was nice. My kids have had a little bit of allergies and it displays itself in puffy itchy eyes. My hubby cleaned up in the garage and it irritated his allergies. So when I made him some ice-water I slipped some benadryl in it. He won't take it on his own because he's convinced it makes him tired. But he seemed so miserable. He is none the wiser but it really DID help and he also slept great!

Anonymous said...

AUNT SIMONA

Uncle Jack and I were most of the day out in the yard. The tulips in our raised front bed are all gone . So, I planted our annuals in there. Also, did some weeding and trimming. Your Uncle got involved in making another log cabin bird house.

WE also enjoyed sitting on our back porch and watch our black capped chickadees feeding their young. It's a site to behold. God's creation!