Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cages.

With Duct Tape. And rope. I need them. Ideas on where I can get some? (preferably big enough to fit a 9year old girl and her incredibly huge attitude.) Please leave a comment if you can help.

4 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

When my 7 year-old displays a particularly bad attitude she gets 10 minutes in time out for every time she says or does something rude. After about 30-45 minutes she seems to catch on that her attitude isn't working out so well for her.

The Giles Files said...

No help to offer from here. At least I know that I am not alone. That's what I have been dealing with Aleana for the last little while. First I thought it was just because school it almost done but I think it is because she's a.) a girl and b.) she's nine. And I have a funny feeling that this little attitude won't go away when school ends. Here's to the next stage....:)

Shelle said...

HAHA!!! I'll keep a look out for you if you will look for stuff to take care of a nearly 5 year old! Deal??? :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

hahahahah! that's funny! Home Depot?