Abbey and I often go shopping when it's just the two of us and the other kids are at school. You have to admit that cruising the isles at Albertsons is a lot easier with one kid in tow instead of three, right? Anyway, I announced that it was time to go this morning and she came running into the room wearing these BEAUTIFUL earrings! Can you tell who she stole them from? Yep. Mrs. Potato Head. You see, I'm a prude and won't let her get her ears pierced until she's eight so this is her work around.
So, we took our diva selves and our coupon binder with us and we hit the road. Look at what we got! (Okay, so I also got 8 boxes of Kraft Bagel-Fuls but they're in the freezer and I'm too lazy to pull them out for their photo op.) 

Guess how much I spent? $9.40...TA-DA! That comes out to about $0.27 each. I know, I know...I rock. So then we came home and made treats for Emma's class at school. It was her birthday yesterday and we have a tradition where we bring cupcakes every year with an insane amount of frosting on the top. Her favorite color this year is pink. (And blue and purple.)
Needless to say, it's been a very busy/productive day. Too bad that my sugar/coupon high is wearing off and now I feel the need for a nap!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
Your cupcakes are sooo cute! And I think I'd blog about it to if I bought so much for such a fantastic price. Really. You almost have me convinced that I should give coupons a second thought!
(I love the earrings too!)
I envy your COUPON savings... I've never learned how to do that... but I have always WANTED to!
And those cupcakes are YUMMY... they won't let us bring homemade treats to the school anymore!
I was dissappointed that I only saved 56% today. BUT, I got alot of meat at 50% off, and you never get meat for more than 50% off. It kind of skewed my savings a bit. Your cupcakes look divine!--Lisa @ Clan of the Cave Hair
I'm so sad because in our school district we can no longer bring treats that are homemade.
And you go on with your coupon clipping self!! You rock.
Post a Comment