*moan* Oh...my achin' shoulder/neck! You know that place somewhere between your neck and shoulder that gets pinched sometimes? You know, like when someone does the Vulcan Death Grip on you or a Karate Chop (HI-YAH!) or maybe even when you sleep with your left arm at a funny angle and your neck bent like only a newborn baby can do? Yeah, that kind of pinched owchie feeling. OW! I can't move my head or lift my left arm today at all, peeps. That's how much you know I love you, you know. I'm willing to endure excruciating pain so that I can share the love today. Because I'm a giver like that. I'll be thinking of you as I apply the heating pad and moan in pain while watching whatever trashy shows are on the tube today. ***ooooooohhhhhhhhh, my achin' nnneeeeccccckkkkk!!!!***
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
I hate that! I hope your neck gets feeling better soon.
I'm being reminded here that you have a chiropractor that suggested you do that sinus thing that didn't work? Are you going to go back to the same guy to fix your neck? I hope it feels better all on its own!
Post a Comment