Okay, so I know you're probably tired of hearing about my shopping adventures but I LOVE getting a slammin' deal on stuff and so I have to share. It's a compulsion that I have and I like to share so that other people can get good deals too. I actually have friends that help me out and they're pretty nice. I'd bed that they'd be willing to help you out too, if you wanted them too. Just click here and here and let them know that Amy sent ya. Just kidding. I'm a stalker...I just ride on the coat tails of their awesome-ness...they don't really know me. But go visit them anyway! It's fun to feel like you're walking out of the grocery store with free stuff!
Here's what I got:
The best part? I only spent $7.71 (I saved $75.27!!!) Now you tell me if you wouldn't feel like a thief walking out the door with all of this stuff for so little! Woo-hoo!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
Saweet! You are an inspiration.
OKay... you have convinced me... I NEED to start getting those DEALS! Seriously you are AWESOME!!!
Good job, lady. I've been slacking on my coupon-using lately.
That's amazing!
Post a Comment