I got a phone call from a neighbor the other day asking me if we were going to be putting in our back yard soon. I told her yes we were actually going to start on things this weekend. She told me that her husband is a landscape architect and he wants to "practice" on neighbors. (Apparently this is a new hobby for him) Anyway, he came over and has graphed out our yard and is helping us figure out where we should put things. We're going to be putting round up on the weeds and tilling up the ground this weekend. Then we'll rake it all out and the sprinklers will be dug and put in on Tuesday. There's only ONE PROBLEM... Jeff's out of town right now and will be next week too - he's only home on Saturday and Sunday. So that only leaves Saturday to get all of the work done because we won't do it on the Sabbath. Maybe I'll be the one working my tail off on Monday.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment