Why is it that I always feel like I'm the comic relief around here? Yesterday Abbey filled my bathroom sink with water, yet again. She was supposed to be washing her hands... Anyway, the flow of the water caused her to have an accident. I walked in because I heard the water running and startled her - she dropped my toothbrush onto the floor and into her pee. YUCK!!! It was bad enough that Jeff was there to laugh his head off but Eric, Carolyn and Jeff's dad were all here too. *sigh* I started boiling my toothbrush and Carolyn asked why I didn't just get a new one. I have to say, I would LOVE a new toothbrush - this one's been boiled more than once and I've only had it for about a month. If I ran to the store everytime Abbey went into the bathroom to "wash her hands" I'd keep Colgate in business for a long time. As it was, I didn't have any extra toothbrushes in the house and my teeth needed to be brushed.
Today Jeff left to go to Kansas again and tomorrow is garbage day. Our garbage collector comes EARLY and so we have to get it out Sunday night or we usually miss him. I'm getting tired of all of the cardboard boxes piling up in the garage (thank you Costco!) so I broke them all down and was scooting them out to the curb. My neighbor came out and told me that she heard her 22 month old daughter giggling at something that was outside. It was me. I was carrying one box loaded with flatened boxes and scooting the other with my foot. She thought it was funny. My neighbor told me that I need to recycle - I get the recycle box tomorrow...I'll start next week. Glad I could add some joy to someone's life over the last couple of days, though!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
That is funny. We have trouble with the kids playing with our toothbrushes too. I just put them in the dishwasher if I see the kids playing with them though. I wish I could use the excuse that I need to get something new because the kids messed it up.
Your trash men really do come early. They are in your subdivision while my sister and I are running Monday mornings. They must start there at 7:00.
Post a Comment