Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cabella's

Today was the pre-school field trip to Cabella's. If you've never been there, you should make a trip...it's worth it. We kind of had a retarded tour guide. She was late, first of all, and then she was a little bit impatient with the kids. I was a little bit disappointed in her. The animals that they had there were awesome! They had lions, bears, elk, zebras, rattlesnakes and even some field mice. The kids liked looking at all of the different animals and how Cabella's had arranged them throughout the store. They even had an aquarium with live fish in it! I've never seen a catfish so big!

1 comment:

Linda Gibbs said...

So cool! I've only been to the one in Lehi, Ut. It was a lot of fun for the girls. They love animals. They like to go to Sportsman's Warehouse to look at the animals.