We did it!!! We had about 6000 square feet of sod to lay down and we did it in about 2 hours! Woo-hoo! We officially have a yard now. The sprinkler heads are in and now all we have to do is the flower beds. I'm SO EXCITED! Jeff was supposed to come home last night from Kansas so that we could get an early start but his flight was cancelled due to bad weather. So I started without him. I inlisted the 2 sets of missionaries and a couple of other people from the ward and we kicked it out in no time. I think it helps to bribe hungry missionaries with Pizza and ice cream sandwiches to come and help. Whatever works, right? We even got almost all the way done before Jeff came home! Anyway, I know that the picture isn't the best one but I took it from upstairs and the screen was in the way.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Your yard looks GREAT!!!! Today all we see is snow here in Utah. I'm jealous of your snowless yard.
Post a Comment