When Jeff was about 5 years old he ended up getting stitches in his knee. His parents were getting ready to move and so they had him go to Grandma Wixom's house for the day so that he wouldn't tear the new stitches that the doctor gave him. Jeff wanted to go outside SO bad! It was a beautiful day and he was bored being cooped up in Grandma's house. Jeff's mom was really good about writing stories like this down; this is what she wrote, "We took Jeff to grandpa & grandma Wixom's and then we went back to the house in Pocatello to finish cleaning. Grandma told Jeff he couldn't go outside but he kept begging. Finally she let him sit on the edge of the sandbox but he was not to get on the swing set. About ten minutes later she looked out the window and Jeff was running across the bar that runs across the TOP of the swingset. When it came time to have the stitches removed, I took Jeff to the pediatrician. Jeff had seven or eight stitches but the doctor could only find two. He said that Jeff must have popped the rest of them out. "
How does this relate to my Ian??? I was downstairs for awhile tonight and the kids were all playing upstairs. I went up to check on them and found Ian in the closet that's in the family room. It's kind of like a coat closet in that it has a bar in it to hang clothing. Ian was hanging from the bar with his feet on it getting ready to flip over! Don't ask ME how his short little 4 year old self got way up there, I don't have a clue! When I told Jeff about it, he kind of chuckled and reminded me that he was the same... Have any of you READ the black book his mother put together???? I'M IN TROUBLE!!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
I'm proud to say that I have read the black book from cover to cover in ONE sitting! Yah, I think I was on bedrest or something...Anyway, I have to agree with you Amy, you are in BIG trouble. Of course, I'm not much better off...
Boys will be boys! We just have to hope they survive. That is a great story I could totally picture both events how funny.
Post a Comment