My little sister, Sam, is in town for a nice long visit. Well, long for her. She's here for a week and it's super fun. Out of all my siblings she's the one that I'm most like. We're like peas and carrots. But now she's engaged and suddenly I'm like broccoli and HE'S like carrots. *sigh* We decided that we needed to get to know this new carrot and his fellow carrot sticks so we invited them all over for a big family dinner. Lots of food, lots of chairs, lots of tables and lots of quiet. They're shy. REALLY SHY. It was a little awkward at first and then I decided that we needed something to break the ice. So we told funny stories about the almost-newly-wed's. I just have one word...F.U.N.N.Y. Bwahahahaha!!! I think I know more about the soon to be in-laws than I ever expected to know.
Then his family left and he stayed to hang out and they decided that they wanted pictures with each other. This is my favorite one.
Then they took this one. (I like it better - even though the other one will be saved for future blackmail.)
So now I'm left wondering, "which Dennis is the real Dennis???" Is it the goofy goofball that likes to be goofy? Or is it the nice, well-mannered and normal Dennis that we met in the beginning? I guess only time will tell.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
He's both... cause us humans are like that. We don't want to scare anyone off at first meeting!!!
Post a Comment