I have the fun job of hanging out with the teenage girls in our church. I get to teach them about the Lord, how to cook, play games, etc. Last night my fellow leader and I decided that we'd go visit some of the girls that are less active. We went to several homes and on the last one the dad was CHATTY. We were standing there listening and trying to get out the door (we'd been there for over 30 minutes) but we ended up standing and standing and standing. Finally my right foot said that it was tired and so I shifted over to the left foot but I caught it by surprise. It was lolli-gagging and not paying attention and so it took a dive off of the side of my shoe. Yep, I sprained my ankle while standing in one spot. Am I talented, or what? On the plus side, it gave us an excuse to ske-daddle out of there.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
Only you, Amy. Does this make number 50 sprained ankle since I've known you? Or is it 60?:) Tell Jeff to start saving up for a wheelchair now. Sorry you got hurt!
I wondered why you were limping but was to caught up in my own problems of the day, Sorry! Hope you feel better soon!!
oh I am so stealing this tactic! This is the best conversation abandoning technique I've ever heard. You are a genius I tell you!
Post a Comment