
All I need is a box. With holes in it. Then I'll put a diaper on her, add a couple of juice boxes and some snacks. She will be placed, oh so gently, in the box and shipped off. I don't really care where she goes right now...she just needs to stay there until I've cooled off.
She's been told, several times, that scissors are off limits. She's also been told that mommy's cake decorating things are off limits. Specifically the fondant roses that are 1/2 way done in anticipation for my next class. They were ready for my teacher to ooh and ahh at but now she's eaten all but 2 of them. Well, two and a half of them. When I asked her 'why' she said it was because she was starving! Hmmm...that's funny because sitting right next to the carnage was her plate of toast that was only half eaten. Yup, she sure was starving!
She also decided to cut up every piece of paper she could find and we now have confetti all over the kitchen counter.
So now I guess I can tell the cake teacher that my kid ate my homework and the utility company that she decided to shred their bill - must not have been one that needs to be paid. From now on I think I'm going to have to wake up at 5am to take my showers because it's too frustrating to take one when she's awake. Oh wait! I won't have to worry for too much longer because I'm shipping her to YOUR house this afternoon!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Don't send her here!! I just went into the bathroom to find feminine pads spread on the toilet lid like little airplanes ready for take off! When I asked Duncan who had done it he said I don't know with a smirk on his face, the same smirk he used when he told his father that I don't know pooed a little on the upstairs bathroom floor!!! SO you better not send her here. We already have a problem with someone elses kid named I don't know.
April, that is so sad and funny! Amy, I would totally come and take her off your hands for a day if I were there!! So sorry all that happened!
If it makes you feel better, I fell asleep the other day on the couch upstairs when William was playing so quietly with cars. I woke 20 mins later to find him in the bathroom downstairs with the sink faucet running with the sink stopper in. The water had run out of the sink, over the bath floor, into the hallway and around the corner into my sewing room. There was an inch of water on the WOOD floor. It took over half an hour to clean up all the water. William had to stand (dripping wet and crying) on a stool for the entire time. The water even got into the basement and destroyed a couple of boxes worth of stuff. I just about bought handcuffs for that kid that day.
Post a Comment