
That's Emma's quote for the morning. Last night just as I was shutting her door and saying goodnight she said, "Mom. Umm... I've kinda been having a hard time in math and... um... you need to sign something tomorrow." At first I figured that it was a ploy to try to stay up longer so I just told her we'd discuss it in the morning. Now it's morning. She's missing two homework assignments that are worth 100 points each. One of them she even talked to her teacher about because she has a paper that helps explain it better. I then decided to start digging through her backpack to see what else I could unearth and shoved, way at the bottom, were papers that were all crumpled up and hiding from the world. There were the study guides she couldn't find for the test she had last Monday, two weekly updates from her teacher, her reading list for the semester, etc. Then, as she sat eating her Shredded Wheat, she told me that she's lost her math book and she's borrowing the one she has now. The one that's missing will cost me $100 if it can't be found before the end of the year. *SIGH* I'm trying to teach my children that there are always consequences, good or bad, for all of their actions. This deserves a bad consequence. Now I just have to figure out what that consequence is going to be.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Yikes! That's all I got!
Oh man that stinks! Good luck finding the math book, 100.00 ouch especially for a 4th grader, sorry!
Post a Comment