Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Toothbrushes

Last night I was pretty tired. I decided (after finishing that show on HGTV) that it was finally time to go to bed and so I shuffled to the bathroom, did my business, washed my hands and grabbed my toothbrush. Because I was tired of tasting the garlic/onion that was left on my palate from dinner, I loaded the brush with lots of paste and started to swish it around in my mouth. Up down, up down, back and forth. After spitting and rinsing I dropped the toothbrush back in it's cup and did a double take. Is my toothbrush the red one or the purple one??? Umm...I guess it's a good thing Jeff's out of town this week - it'll give his a chance to dry off a bit. Tonight I think I'll brush BEFORE I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.

3 comments:

Just SO said...

Ha! My husband would DIE if I did that.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

LOL... I do that all.the.time... and I don't have the excuse of being tired...

Karin said...

I've done that too. Sometimes Corey forgets to brush before bed and I was hoping for that. He never said anything so maybe he didn't notice.