My camera disappeared shortly before Christmas and has been MIA ever since. Then we cleaned out the girls' room and *voila* there it was, buried under 3 feet of dress-up clothes and Littlest Pet Shop toys. Curiosity got the best of me and so I turned it on to see what pictures the littlest monkey has been taking. Pictures of noses, ears, Mario Kart and dollies all dressed up in their finest lace dresses. I reprimanded her and told her that it was MOMMY'S camera and that it was off limits to her. Problem solved, right?
Wrong.
Today I came upstairs and the camera was in her hot little hands again. (the thief!) She was being helped by her big brother so I put them both in opposite corners and proceeded to turn the camera on to look at the evidence. Even worse this time. You could tell that they had taken turns clicking away because of what was photographed as well as who. Then, horror of horrors, I got to the next picture. Do you know what it was??? Come closer and I'll whisper it to you... it was her BUM! She thought that it'd be funny to take a picture of her cheeks and count the number of dimples that may be there. *sigh* Now her bum is a nice shade of pink and she's not laughing anymore. The camera has been placed in a top secret and secure location so that no further atrocities can be committed. Let's hope that THAT'S the end of that!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Aw, no beautiful pictures of cake yet:( I long to see your wonderful artistry and be jealous over the exciting things you are learning.
Anyways, I definitely know those feelings of frustration when a little someone decided to take something that does not belong to them. I have the sneakiest of sneaks in my own home. She skipes all the change in my purse, my lip gloss or lip stick, nail polish, candy, any kind of treats, cell phone, and many other things. I have to be careful with her in the store as well because those sticky hands will grab on to any a girly thing.
This was happening in my neice and nephews homes! So my mom bought them all those kid digital cameras - some of my favorite candid shots of my family members are taken by the kids. Maybe you have a future Ansel Adams on your hands!
Post a Comment