Friday, January 22, 2010

Cleaning Up

Confiscated the camera from Monkey #3 again. This is what I found...


The cake I made for Christmas (frosting Poinsettias... ooh-la-la!)

Here's the side

Cake made for Jeffie's birthday (it's girlie, I know. I had to do it for my cake class and I don't think he cared...too much.) It was a cherry chip cake with cherry flavored marshmallow fondant - delish!

Here's another one I did - just can't find the picture I took when I was done (so I cheated and took a pic of the magazine I stole the idea from). It mostly looked like this, but mine was a little more purple-ish. Strawberry cake, vanilla pudding filling and whipped cream frosting to top it off. It was YUMMY! I'm totally going to start selling cakes sometime soon. What do you think I should name my business?

My new niece!!! I know, a yawning picture normally isn't very flattering, but this kid is so cute she can get away with it.
Finally, Abbey's hair salon. Daddy just wanted a little trimmed off the back, but he got the full treatment.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

I love this post! Your cakes are awesome! I'm totally going to work on cake business names...the first one that came to mind was "The Cakery."

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

WOW... Those cakes are EXCELLENT girl!!!

I'm way impressed!

I failed to produce a great creative name for my OWN business, so I'm not even going to attempt a name for your beautiful cakes!

But honestly... way impressed!

alicia said...

You are so talented! I need you to live closer, so I can order from you. I couldn't find anyone to do a Jazz Bear for Carstens birthday.

Just SO said...

What fun cakes! And an adorable niece.

Name idea...

Wixomly Awesome Cakes

Ria said...

I love your cakes!!! You are a real pro!!! Next time you visit us, you gotta bring one along... whoahahahaha... or at least make one for us here... (I know... we'll have to wait a couple of year.. :-) )

Luv' you!
Ria

Joella Kingsbury said...

Awesome Cakes!!