Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Wanna Go Where???

So, here we are in London! We had a long, long flight and finally made it to our hotel, dragging our feet as we went. We went up to our rooms to try to relax for a bit before venturing out again. Jeff and I decided that we weren't going to sleep so that we could have a fighting chance at getting some rest when the locals did. We got bored after a couple of hours and so went to Jeff's parents room to bug them. When we got there, we found them snoozing. So we busted in and woke Jeff's dad up to see what they wanted to do and we hear this muffled voice from the bed saying, "I just want to go to Wal-Mart!" Nice. So apparently we've flown all the way around the world so that she can go to Wal-Mart. Only, too bad for her...there aren't any here! Bwahahahahaha!!!


Cheerio, chaps! We'll post about our crazy fun adventures when we have some.

9 comments:

Just SO said...

LOL! That is funny that she just wanted to go to WalMart. What about the Piccadilly Circus?

The McCulloch said...

I'm glad you guys made it safely. I have a stupid ? and you can totally say no, but Albie's is doing double coupons this weekend again and they are having one of their big Kellogg sales, could I raid your papers on Sunday for the doublers and your coupon files for the cereal coupons- Pretty Please? Thanks and have a great vacation.

Linda Gibbs said...

Debby wanted to go to Walmart?? She's funny!
I am so jealous you are there and I'm not!! Can you hear the pouting?? My very favorite aunt is on her mission in Ireland and I would LOVE to go visit. England would be cool too. I hope some tulips are out to see in Holland! Have a great time and remember I'm here pouting. (not really, but I am jealous!) Tell Jeff, Dave and Debby hi for me!

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like fun, who would miss Walmart? Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Ellen said...

Yeah!! Ride the tube for me, have a lamb kabob and go chat with someone on high street. I'm totally jealous!

Heatherlyn said...

Fun! So what non-Walmart things are you going to do in London?

Anonymous said...

Hi dear cousin,
Glad to hear that you made it safely to London! Have fun there! There are many more beautiful things to see than Wal Mart... LOL... and sorry... no we don't have them either!
See you on Saturday!!! I can hardly wait... :-)

Lots of love,
Ria

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I SO want to be there!!! I had jet lag bad the first couple of days...but then after that...I WAS GOOD and its the BEST time ever!

Have fun!

Haynsy said...

I would love to go back.

Wal-Mart? I'd expect that from the younger people.

Look! McDonalds

Where? Next to that old castle.

W