Monday, March 9, 2009

Bwahahahhahaha!!!!

That was supposed to be my evil laugh, by the way. Wanna know why I'm evil laughing??? It's because Emma yelled and screamed and kicked her feet at her dad when he asked her to do something on Saturday and then SHE DID IT AGAIN YESTERDAY!!! No, I'm not laughing because she was being naughty. I'm laughing because Jeff came up with the absolute most terrible, awful, horrific punishment he could think of! (drum roll, please...) He told her she had to clean the little kid's room! Hahahaha!!! Too bad for her, because I gave up trying to keep up with it weeks ago and they don't care if it's dirty or clean. Plus, PLUS he told her that if she complained even one teeny tiny bit she'd have to lick the kitchen floor clean with her tongue! So she came home from school today and I got that super cute twinkle in my eye as I reminded her to get started on her punishment. Only, guess what? She didn't complain AT ALL!! So much for having a floor so clean you can see your reflection in it. (darn)
Also, my computer has a cold. At least I think it's a cold because it's being picky about stuff and that's how I am when I have a cold. You see, it's not letting me leave super funny comments on your blogs! Every time I try it tells me that it can't recognize something or other and so I decided that it's congested and can't quite make sense of things right now. I think I'll give it some NyQuil and send it to bed early tonight. I'm going to keep trying to comment, though, 'cause exercise is good for a cold, right?

5 comments:

Shelle said...

Well, hello there! Yep, you have to deal with me on here too! I was reading some of the notes of my facebook peeps and saw yours that had your blogspot so i had to check it out! Cute cute. You can spy on us too, if you'd like. We're not-the-grapejuice.blogspot.com

Just SO said...

Too bad you didn't get your floor cleaned but at least the little kids' room was taken care of.

Ellen said...

I miss watching Jeff come up with punishments. Best. punisher. ever. Glad she was good and did what she was supposed to.

Heatherlyn said...

Wow. She didn't complain? My kids complain no matter what. Even if we threaten them. They don't take us seriously enough. Your husband needs to come to our house. :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

LOL---I love the licking the floor clean...seriously to bad she didn't complain...my daughter would never have passed that test! lol!