I have a love/hate relationship, and it's not healthy. So I'm coming to you because I'm ready for advice on how to mend my achy breaky heart. I love it because it stays dark longer in the morning, which helps me sleep in. It also means that the kids have to go to bed an HOUR early every night...heheheh! But that's about it.
I hate it because when it's bed time the kids complain that it's still daylight and so, logically, it can't possibly be bed time yet. Also, I have to set my alarm clock so that it goes off at the old 6am so that I can get the kids to the bus stop at the new 7:35am. (Confusing, I know.) They don't LIKE getting up at the old 6am almost as much as me. I'm having a hard time going to bed now too. My brain thinks that I'm a par-tay animal because I'm staying up until the new 11:30 or midnight and then the dumb alarm clock goes off again at the old 6am and it makes me grumble, grumble, grumble! All I want to know is who is this Mr. Daylight Savings and why do we all have to inconvenience ourselves for HIM???
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

6 comments:
Yeah. I'm having a talk with Mr. Franklin when my number is called.
I hear ya...It's messed me up big time! I hate it! I'm grumbling to!
Ha, at first I thought your post read "My love/hate relationship with Daylight" Adding Savings really changed the meaning and made me not think you were quite as crazy as I initially thought!
I grew up in Arizona. Guess what? They don't have daylight savings time, and we all survived just fine without it. Time is consistent and never changes. Now why would one want to go and mess up a thing like that?
I'm with my fellow Arizonian. You time changers are crazy! Consistent time is the only way to be! Check it out, we even have our own setting on your microsoft clock. When you go to set the time, right there, Arizona time. How cool is that?
Two words: Tylenol PM
Post a Comment