I get to hop across the puddle to a super cool place in a couple of days! SO. EXCITED!!!!!
First, I get to go here.
Then I get to take a train to visit here.
Gotta run! So much to do, so much to DO!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago
Daily life with the Chimpanzees
I get to hop across the puddle to a super cool place in a couple of days! SO. EXCITED!!!!!
First, I get to go here.
Then I get to take a train to visit here.
Gotta run! So much to do, so much to DO!
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
8:30 AM
6 comments:
How FUN!!!! I'm so jealous.
Take many, many pictures so I can live vicariously through you.
Have fun and take lots of pictures to post on your blog. It's so much fun to see where everyone else has been!
I'm so JEALOUS...YOu totally sprung that on me...do you have relatives there or are you doing an anniversary trip...or just a vacay? Details details!
I'm so excited for yoU!
Yipee! Take lots of pictures and bring a small notebook to write down what you're taking a picture of. I learned that the hard way in Ireland.
Have a FUNtastic time!
Aunt Simona,
Give the relatives lots of hugs and kisses from me. I wish I could be there with you my dear. Love you to piecs.
Post a Comment