Sunday, March 15, 2009

An Early Tribute to Saint Patrick

We've been listening to these guys over and over again for the past couple of days.

They're pretty good. See the short one with the ginormous tie? I can't remember his name, but he has a voice that's bigger than you and me and deeper than the Grand Canyon. When he first started to sing Emma swooned and my jaw dropped. She thinks he's hot and I'm just amazed that someone that young looking has gone through puberty already! It scares me for what's sure to be coming soon. Anyway, if you've got PBS check them out - it's a whole lot of Irish masculinity. We figured that since we weren't going to be home on the 17th, we'd celebrate early and watch Celtic Thunder and then Celtic Woman and then drink green milk with our Cheerios.

I'm off to pack. I'll try to post while we're gone. If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's okay. Don't abandon me, okay my fellow bosom friends and kindred spirits?

3 comments:

Just SO said...

That sounds like something I'd like! I'll have to check it out.

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Have a fabulous trip!

Alli said...

Have so much fun and take lots of pictures - remember, I'm living vicariously through you!