Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures of or trip...

Okay, I'm just going to warn you now...there are a lot of pictures! Jeff took over 600 of them while we were in England & Holland and most of them are pretty good. I only put a fraction of them here, though. If you don't want to look at them, that's okay. Just skip along to the next blog...

6 comments:

springrose said...

That looks like it was so much fun! It makes me miss my Paris trip even more! What was it like meeting your family in Holland!???!! Was it weird?, fun?, awesome??!! You must tell!! Glad your back safe and sound, even if jetlagged!

Heatherlyn said...

SO many interesting pictures! The architecture is so unique! And if the trees are green in my dreams I'll know who to blame!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Makes me dreamy about our trip to London! I love it all! Especially when you had CUDDLES in those pics! lol!

Yea, we totally missed changing of the guard...stinks!

I LOVED Tower of London! :)

NO WAY stonhedge and BATH...LUCKY YOU!!!

Love the Holland shoe! :)

Looks like fun!

Shelle said...

Sun...in London??? That's nice. The ONLY pix I have EVER seen of London, the sun has taken a vacation somewhere else. :)

Ria Raaijmakers said...

Hi my dear cousin,

Great pictures!! We miss you. Hope to meet again in the future!

Lots of love,
Ria

Joella Kingsbury said...

Very COOL Pictures. I am sooo Jealous.