Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dang-It To Helk!


Stupid, fricken-fracken dumb technology! This is making funny noises. And not the good kinds. It's motor sounds like a cat climbed inside and is now howling because it's tail got caught in the spinnie-thing and the sucker sounds like it's got emphysema. So I went out to the garage to check out the main unit. It's belly was full! Whew, I figured it just had a tummy ache from eating too many dust bunnies, so I emptied it. Then I checked the switch on the bad boy and everything was just honkey-dorey...until I got back inside and tried the switch on the handle. It was still a no-go. So now I have to wait for the "vacuum tech" to come out to our house today to fix the dumb thing. What ever happened to emptying the bag or changing the belt when your vacuum went klabluey? OR maybe just having no carpet at all? I'm liking that idea more and more. You know, Jeff's out of town a lot. Maybe I could have a carpet expulsion party while he's gone and we'll just get rid of it all. He won't notice, right?

3 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

LOL...What a FUN 10 year Anniversary present to go to EUROPE!!!

I'm GREEN with ENVY! I honestly LOVED England and that is the only place I really got to go!

I would LOVE to see Holland...WOW...totally Jealous!

Oh and sorry about the vacuum...that is what you get for buying the really nice central vac stuff--cause I always wish I had mine back!

Hiller Family said...

House work is bad enough without things breaking, that really is a downer. I am sooooooooo jealous a trip to England, that is going to be so neat!

Haynsy said...

Thanks for the blog.

I've been racking my brain to find out how to get rid of the cat and now I have the vacuum as an option.

By the way, you did plug it in didn't you?