I went to Ian's kindergarten class today to return Cuddles (finally!) and to tell them about our trip. I took in a little book that I'd scrap booked together with pictures, etc. and treats from Holland. They loved it! It was tons of fun to not only give Cuddles back, but to see the kids' excited faces when they got to see all of the pictures.
The best part is when Ian's teacher pulled me aside for a few minutes to tell me what had happened earlier this morning. She said that they were at an assembly this morning when Ian came up to her and told her he wasn't feeling well. She asked him if it was his head or his tummy or what? He said he wasn't sure at first but then he decided that he knew what it was...he is allergic to assemblies. Poor kid. He's going to feel sick all through out his school career.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
First, it really is cool that you could take cuddles all over. I bet that was sooo interesting to the kids. And, as a kid, I would have loved the treats!
Second, your kid is a riot! Allergic to assemblies! That is funny!
I think I am allergic to dirty dishes. Tell Ian I'll go to his assemblies if he'll do my dishes!
How funny...I hated assemblies also, but then I loved them cause they got me out of class...completely bitter sweet!
That was cute! :)
Nice one Ian!! Nice try
Post a Comment