Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Frankie's Revenge

We got our new pet, Frankie, way back in January. He was a big guy and took up quite a bit more room than we had anticipated and so we shared. We split Frankie in half and sent him off to live with some friends. I guess splitting Frankie in half wasn't the NICEST thing to do, but we were only thinking of his comfort (you know - by giving him as much elbow room as possible), and it seemed the right thing to do at the time.

Anyway, yesterday I got a phone call from our friend and she said that Frankie had officially worn out his welcome! He was grouchy and being totally unreasonable. He's blown out his air conditioning unit by turning it up too high and is whining about how hot he is. Cry me a freakin' river (the big baby). *sigh* Bottom line, he was causing too many problems and they wanted him GONE! So he showed up on my front door step last night and now I have to make room for him.

This is where I'm at so far. Part of him is here.



While the other part of him gets to enjoy a day at the spa. (SO not fair!)



I'll be spending the rest of the day taking care of the rest of Frankie so that he can be comfortable. If anyone is looking for a new pet, just let me know!

2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Hey, we'll take some! We got a new chest freezer not too long ago. I'll be glad to take some off your hands.

AW Cake! said...

Sure. Come and get some. If I don't hear back from you tomorrow I have to cook it and re-freeze. Give me a call!