Do you ever have a conversation with your husband where you wish you'd never even mentioned the thing you were talking about?
My husband and I use the few minutes (or sometimes HOUR) right after we lay down in bed for the night to catch up with each other and just talk. It's nice. Usually. Sometimes it's incredibly funny and then takes on a life of it's own. For instance: last night we were talking and I casually mentioned a physical problem that I'm currently having. No worries - it'll be okay in a couple of days as it works itself out. Well, he decided that he'd take the slightly silly side of it and just started running all sorts of different directions with it. Seriously, the man ran a mile and a half down the road of utter stupidity. He was quite pleased with himself, and I have to admit that I laughed pretty hard. But then I was done and he wasn't. He was so pleased with his great idea of a cure for my ailment that he told me I should blog about it today. So I am. But I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of knowing what the great cure is. Because it's stupid. And immature. And I just refuse.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
You know this just encourages a "pin the silly cure on the illness" senario to run through my mind right? I came up with a serious winner for a burned finger!
Aunt Simona
Oh, Come on Amy, you just can't start a conversation - entice people - and then stop completely in mid-sentence!!! Naughty, naughty, naughty.
Have a great week-end darling.
Love you to pieces
men do they ever grow up? I am guessing not, at least they keep us laughing....
My husband and I do the same thing. We like to talk in bed before we fall asleep...solving world problems, talk about our son, and physical ailments! Your husband sounds a lot like my husband, he loves to make laugh.
visiting thru Real World Venus Mars
Post a Comment