
So, my daughter is learning Greek. Yup, Greek. She's been in her new school for a total of THREE days and she's already translating words into GREEK!!! Holy crap, I think my kids are going to be smarter than me by the time they're in junior high. Now who do I get to help them with their homework?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

6 comments:
thats awesome, you will just have to fork out big bucks for tutors.....Good Luck!
I think that is great!!!!!!
AUNT SIMONA
Wow! That's wonderful. I remember in Belgium learning the English language in the 5th grade. Good for her.
Have a wonderful week-end dear one
Now if she learns to cook Greek Foods along with all those words and stuff, then you will really have something. That's kind of cool. Is it an elective, or does she have a teacher who's just interested in the Greek language? I'm just so curious how an Elementary student has come by learning Greek.
Not an elective - just part of the curriculum. She's going to a new charter school and they are focusing more on the classical education model. They'll start learning Latin in the 6th grade!
Wow that's pretty much amazing!
I don't have an answer to the tutor thing cause I'm sitting here typing with my mouth open!
Post a Comment