Visiting Teaching. It's a wonderful thing to do. It's even better when your kids get to stay home with daddy. Too bad they couldn't have stayed home with him when I went this week. First impressions are an important thing for most people and we didn't make a very good one, I'm afraid. Abbey wandered into one of the bedrooms when I was getting Ian out of the kitchen and she found some "poonies" (pennies) that she wanted to keep. Not such a good thing. I made her put them back and come out of the bedroom and she was not very happy with me. Thank goodness that sweet sister suggested that they go outside in the backyard to play. Bless her! We're going out again today to visit an elderly sister in the ward. Maybe I'll see if they can stay home with Jeff this time.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment