Okay, so I need to get better at remembering to do this posting thing. Sorry for the delay in updating you on the latest news from the Wixom Zoo. Let's see... this week has been pretty uneventful. Not much going on around here - just the normal stuff.
Ian and Abbey have a nasty habit of solving their differences by screaming at each other so we've decided that everytime they do, we are going to stick a bar of soap in their mouths for 5 minutes. Tonight was another FABULOUS argument in which the kids decided to see who could scream the loudest over a toy tht both wanted. I marched them both into the house and put a bar of soap in their mouths. Ian started to cry at first and then he was laughing! He was giggling as he sat on the stool with coconut lime verbina soap in his mouth. Who else but Jeff's child would laugh at something that tastes that nasty? He cracks me up. When the timer went off he happily put his bar of soap away and trotted outside to finish playing. I asked him if he wanted to wipe the soap off of his mouth or get a drink and he just yelled "Nah, I'm okay!" and went to play with his friends. Holy smokes! When we did this with Emma for swearing she cried for 20 minutes after the soap came out. Maybe I need yuckier tasting soap.
Abbey is potty training - still. She's been doing pretty well, actually. She thinks that it's funny to put the toilet paper into the toilet - while it's still on the roll - and then flush the toilet. I've gone through 2 rolls today and a roll and a half yesterday. I was wondering why we were going through it so fast!
I guess that's it for now. I'm still trying to figure out the camera thing. Maybe I can get Carolyn to take a picture of the kids when we go to the park tomorrow so that we can download it onto the blog, we'll see.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment