Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today we went to church and were actually doing pretty well sitting through sacrament meeting. Abbey got bored, however, and escaped out of the pew we were in and decided to run around the benches in the chapel. She thought it was funny that I was standing at the back waiting for her to come back. Finally, one of the older gentlemen in the ward caught her as she ran by and held her until I came to get her. One day she'll learn how to sit still, right?
After church her nursery teacher let me know that Abbey had gone to the restroom 3 times and had washed her hands 10 times. I guess there's something to be said about being able to keep your hands clean.
We had some friends over for dinner tonight who were in our ward in Utah and happened to also move to the same area we have. It was a lot of fun to have them over and get to know each other again. I'm excited to have a friend here that I know but who also didn't know me in high school.
That's all for tonight - have a good one.

No comments: