Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Here we go.

Okay, so I've never done this before but was told that it's pretty easy once you get it set up. I'm hoping that I can include funny stories that happen with the kids and pictures as we go along for all of you who live five billion miles away.
Funny story of the day: The kids and I were talking about dark chocolate and I told them that they didn't like the dark chocolate but I don't know why. Ian (the 4 year old) told me that maybe when he's grown up and he only has hair on the sides of his head, he would like it then. I died laughing - he had just described Jeff's dad! My dad too, come to think of it.
Anyway, Carolyn and Eric were nice enough to come over to the house today to help me attack the pears. We canned 35 quarts today and only had 2 of them break - wah-hoo! While she was here, Carolyn took pictures of our new house so all of you far away relatives could take a peek. Please know that when they were taken we were just getting done with the canning thing and the kitchen was quite a mess.....

1 comment:

Aunt Simona said...

Dearest Family:
Amy and Jeff; I'm so happy to see that you've established this blog. We can really stay in touch now! I want to know how come I'm the first one to blog you? Oh well, maybe everyone else is working or gardening or canning. You're home is wonderful. Uncle Jack and I wish you nothing but happiness and found memories.