Ian's preschool teacher for this week sent me his picture that she took for his little "All About Me" book. It's AWESOME!!! My kid cracks me up - there's no other way to put it.
Tonight I was giving the kids baths and he started yelling for me to come in to help him. I went into the bathroom and he had dumped the entire bottle of shampoo into the water and was hollering because he got soap in his eyes. I felt bad for him but couldn't stop laughing either because everytime he said something he had bubbles coming out of his mouth. Heh, heh. I also had a friend come over to the house for a couple of minutes tonight after I had put the kids to bed but Ian was still wide awake and came outside where we were. He decided that it would be fun for her son and he to take the little tricycles that we have and scream as they rolled down the driveway. I'm sure all of the neighbors were ready to kill us. Oh well.
Tomorrow we're going to the zoo with Eric, Carolyn and Savannah - should be a lot of fun. I'll attach pictures if I can figure out how. Till then...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment