Monday, September 24, 2007

Do they EVER listen?!?!?

I've called the FedEx guy, found a box big enough and poked holes in it. I've even stocked it with cheese sticks, juice boxes and crackers. If you want I'll put pull-ups on them so there isn't a mess when they arrive...any takers? I'm ready to ship my two littlest ones off to the first one who wants them. You do need to know that i'm not sure if there's a no-return policy or not yet. There may be a manufacturer's recall in a couple of weeks or months.
Ian got into the cookies this morning without asking and was put into time out for his sneakiness. After time out was done I reminded him to stay out of the pantry and let him go on his way. The next thing I know there's a loud crash in the kitchen and so I went to investigate. Abbey was standing on a chair getting cookies for herself and Ian was standing in the next room eating a cookie with about 3 in his hands. Mind you, this was less than 5 minutes from the reminder to stay out of the pantry! I'm ready to run away from home. Does anyone want to go with me? I think that Jeff's got some extra airline miles...we could go ANYWHERE!

1 comment:

GeorgesonMania said...

Send them on down. Devon and Meggie needs to have some people to occupy their otherwise dull lives (yeah, right :) )