Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Okay, so today was Ian's first day of pre-school. He was so excited that he woke up early and was ready to go with his back pack on before I had even had breakfast! Such a funny kid. Anyway, we took him to school and he promptly waived goodbye and told me that I could leave. He's not shy or worried about being left.
We're potty training Abbey now - yeah! I'm so excited not to have to buy pull-ups anymore. I'm hoping that it will take about 2 weeks to get her mostly trained and then we can just sort of keep up with it until she has it completely down.
Jeff and I were asked to give talks on Sunday in sacrament meeting - I think they went well. His parents and Eric & Carolyn came to church with us to sit with the kids so that we could sit on the stand - a meeting that I actually got to pay attention to! It was great! Jeff also has a new calling in the Young Men's presidency for our ward. I don't have a calling yet and am wondering if it will wait for a little while or if I'll get to do something soon. We'll see.
Jeff left on a last minute trip to North Dakota today and will come home on Friday - looks like the kids will get to eat their favorite foods while he's gone. (Macaroni, hotdogs, pancakes, etc). They'll love it.
Have a great day, all! We love you!

No comments: