Hi! I saw your comment on the KCL and wondering how you double the 1$ oyno coupon before you got them?? Or did you have them from another order? 30 pouches with 10 1.50 coupons and 15$ off comes out to 7.50 out of pocket?? the tuna at my store is 1.25 before the mix and match sale. Is it different at yours?
my email is cabustanoby @ gmail . com Thanks! I need all the help I can get :)
Hey, I really wanted to get the tuna but didn't make it out to get any with it at such a great deal I would totally buy some tuna from you if you really are looking to share. If not thats ok too. The couponing stuff is really difficult for me because I usually have my kids with me and I usually lose my mind at the store if I am there very long.
I'm a mom who loves to bake. I like to make beautiful and fanciful creations to share with others. Give me a call at 208-546-1945 or send me an email at awcake@live.com if you'd like to know more.
5 comments:
Looks like somebody's having tuna surprise every week, maybe even twice a week.
that's amazing! I love coupon shopping...:)
Wow, that is so impressive. If I ever do 'coupon' you will have been my inspiration!
Hi! I saw your comment on the KCL and wondering how you double the 1$ oyno coupon before you got them?? Or did you have them from another order?
30 pouches with 10 1.50 coupons and 15$ off comes out to 7.50 out of pocket?? the tuna at my store is 1.25 before the mix and match sale. Is it different at yours?
my email is cabustanoby @ gmail . com
Thanks! I need all the help I can get :)
Hey, I really wanted to get the tuna but didn't make it out to get any with it at such a great deal I would totally buy some tuna from you if you really are looking to share. If not thats ok too. The couponing stuff is really difficult for me because I usually have my kids with me and I usually lose my mind at the store if I am there very long.
Post a Comment