It's finally hit me. I've turned into the lady who doesn't want to wear any eye make-up for fear that it will run down her cheeks and make her look like she belongs in a two bit horror flick, I've even got the red and swollen nose from trying to shove the Kleenex up into each nostril to try to stem the flow of out of control drainage. It's official - allergy season has knocked on my door and I was dumb enough to open it up. It's begun...the runny nose that tingles, the itchy eyes, the sneezing, the constant desire to scratch my eyes out and put my head under pillow. I thought I was going to be one of the lucky few...then nature came along and kicked me in the hind quarters. I'm now forcing my uber cheap husband to shut all of the windows and am turning the thermostat up. The A/C is on even if it's a nice day with a slightly cool breeze because my body can't handle the assault from Mother Nature. "Take some allergy medicine" he says. Don't you think I already thought of that??? DUH! Nothing's working so I've opted to keep good ol' Mother Nature out. Sorry sister, you're not invited over for any family Bar-B-Que's this season. Not until you can learn to clean up your act. No more blowing pollen into my face. No more letting the Cottonwood trees shed their cotton. Nope. Not gonna do it. Sorry, you'll just have to miss out on the potato salad sliced watermelon this year.
Meanwhile, Jeff's huddled in the fetal position and sucking his thumb in a corner of his office because the power bill came today...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
Yuck! I hate the power bill!!!!
My husband has had really bad allergies our entire married life. He gets them really badly usually in September and May. Did I tell you already that he read somewhere to take 1/8C. apple cider vinegar with 2 C. water and enough honey to make it drinkable. Every day. And he did that for two weeks before this September and he's had NO ALLERGIES in September and he takes it whenever he feels he needs it and has had NO ALLERGIES this May? It's worth trying. Although, his allergies tend to be more the type that induce asthma than the itchy eyes. But it might help. I feel for you!
Ugh. I hear ya! Right now my poor little eyes have been on fire for about 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure Court shoved a couple large marshmallows up my nose while I was sleeping. (*SNORT*)
OH yes... Power bill stinks!!! I'm so sorry about your allergies... My dad gets them terribly also! it's like Death every SPRING!!!
Get better!
Post a Comment