http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/
Amanda had this on her blog so I decided to take the survey and see how many 5 year olds I could take on. I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself! I should remember this when it's been "a day" with my own 3 children. I also read something the other day that Joella had on her blog. It contradicts the above mentioned information and I think I'll actually follow her advice instead.
"If you don't see them for a day, who they are that moment is gone. Each day they are different. Each moment with a child is precious and not to be wasted. You can not make up for lost time. Done is done, and gone is gone." It really made me stop and think. How many times do we think that we're too busy or too tired to spend "real" time with the kids? I know I'm guilty of that far more often than I'm comfortable admitting to. But today is a new day and my attitude is such that I'm ready to make a change. (Of course that could all change the minute Emma throws one of her monumental tantrums.)
Jeff's on his way back to Kansas today. The traveling thing is getting really old really fast. This is the 3rd week in a row - ugh. Hopefully the week will go by quickly and there won't be too many moments when Mean Mommy rears her ugly head.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
I took the quiz also. I think that they must be pretty generous with the results, because I don't think I really could handle fourteen. Well you are amazing to be on your third week. Keep in mind your doing a great job and your stronger than me. Hope you have a great one!
Post a Comment