Abbey has the strangest obsession lately...rocks! Pebbles, really. I don't quite understand it. When we're out somewhere she just finds little pebbles and picks them up. I've been finding them everywhere! I suppose it's better than other things she could collect, I just think it's a little bit weird. She's also really liking little notebooks that she can write in. She calls them her "work". She writes all over the paper then tears it out and stacks it in piles around the house. I've found more little bits of paper in the last week than I can count! Silly girl.
No super funny stories since the frosting incident. I'd like to keep it that way for a couple of days. Thanks for all of the comments letting me know that it's a normal part of growing up. Come to think of it, I think I did something like that with a couple of bags of flour and sugar. Maybe she is like me afterall...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
I love your new back ground. Anyway I wouldn't worry about Ian, Carsten didn't write his name till he was in kindergarten. I think they just don't want to waste the time doing it until they really have too.
yeah, I like your background too. very pretty.
That frosting story is awesome, but sad for your new house, carpet, and couch!
Post a Comment