Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Pictures



Here are some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits. Emma and Abbey are in matching dresses. Well, they ALMOST match. They looked the same until Abbey found a pair of scissors and cut some of her ribbons off...she still looks cute.
We're going out of town on Friday and won't be back until the 30th - so I'll catch you up when we get back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Aunt Simona,
What do you mean, you're getting out of town. You can't leave me for such a length of time.
What am I suppose to do now?
Oh well, I better get a life!
Hugs to all.
Be careful driving.

Wonders said...

Cutest kids ever! I LOVE these pictures! Way to go Amy!

Joella Kingsbury said...

Very cute pictures!! The kids need to play together soon. Take Care!

Hiller Family said...

I love the dresses! Well enjoy your trip.

Sherri Harward said...

Your kids did look really cute. I am just not a very good shopper, I can't find the great deals on the clothes or anything. Well its my fault because I really don't go looking for the deals much. You are so good at that. I also just don't have the money most of the time to buy any thing extra. Every one knows about those that time right when you've got a couple kids and not much income. Its hard but I think it is worth it to stay home with my children. Hope every thing is well with ya. Give me a call if you need anything.
Sherri