Jeff's out of town this week - again. He was in California last week, in Kansas this week and will go back out to Kansas next week. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!! I'm already frustrated with the daily grind and not having much of a break from being the only one in charge 24 hours a day. I was also scheduled to work for a certain insurance company, I won't name names, today and tomorrow as a fill in for someone who's out. I got the kids up early, got everyone dressed and was even out the door on time to get them to the sitters. I was feeling pretty good about myself, not only because I was punctual for once, but because I actually looked cute and VERY put together. I was looking forward to making a few dollars and also getting out of the house. I drove all the way into Boise and got to the office. I walked in and there were two very nice looking ladies sitting at their desks. I told them who I was and why I was there and they just gave me blank looks. They didn't know what I was talking about and the owner was not in and they couldn't get through to him on his cell phone. So I turned around and drove back to the sitter's house to get the kids. On the way home the owner called me and told me that he was sorry for not calling me to let me know that they didn't need me today but would I still be willing to come in tomorrow? Sure. I guess so. I hope he's not as flaky in paying me as he was in filling me in on what was going on.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
I'm impressed! Three weeks without a husband OCH! Well good for you earning extra money and getting a break from toddler hood.
Post a Comment