Oh, my Abbey. I love her dearly...she tries my patience daily. Yesterday I was upstairs trying to tackle the growing pile of laundry when Abbey came up with my toothbrush in a mug full of water. I'm not sure what she was doing with it or where it had been so I boiled it for a little while to get the possible "yuckies" off of it so that it would be fit for human brushing. I also found LOTS of water all over the floor after she'd taken her bath - she loves water. Lastly, I found her in my bathroom trying to put MY deodorant under her arms. I'm running out of high shelf space. Or at least high shelves that I can still reach!
We have shots at the doctor's office for Ian today - he needs them for kindergarten. I always bribe the children with an ice cream cone if they have to get shots. I only think it's fair that they get SOME kind of compensation for having to put up with the injustice of having needles poked into them.
Tomorrow is the field trip to the zoo with the pre-schoolers. Heaven help us! I'm not sure if I'm up to that one. At least it's still cool enough outside that the animals will actually WANT to come out and play.
Finally, Friday is Emma's picture day at school. I got a phone call yesterday from the PTO asking if I'd volunteer to come down and help for a few hours. They told me that I wouldn't have to pay for Emma's pictures if I did, so I'm going. I'll make sure to get pictures out to everyone before the end of the century. ( I promise).
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
How can we not love our three year olds?(I guess mine just turned four) But we are going through the exact same thing. Welll keep up the good work super mom.
Post a Comment