Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I got TAGGED!!!

I was reading Carolyn's blog (my sister-in-law) and saw that she tagged me. I guess it means that I'm supposed to answer the following questions so that y'all can learn more about me...
10 YEARS AGO: I was feeling a little bit anxious because I was getting ready to take my HUGE insurance licensing exam and Jeff was going to be coming home from his mission in a few months. I also was having a lot of fun with my other single friends - learning how to paint ball, dance, develope film, tip cows, etc.
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST: does laundry count for 3? I need to fold LOTS of laundry, wash more laundry, help Emma with her piano, give the kids baths and scrub my kitchen floor. (fun stuff!)
5 SNACKS THAT I ENJOY: chocolate, popcorn - but only if it's Pop Secret's Homestyle, peanuts, carrots (with ranch to dip them in), chocolate.
5 PLACES I'VE LIVED: Utah, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado.
WHAT I WOULD DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE: pay off all of our debt as well as all of my family member's debt - but only the ones that are nice to me (better start kissing up now!), take my family on the vacation of a lifetime, set up college accounts for each of the kids, buy Jeff the Nissan Murano that he drools over.
5 JOBS I'VE HAD: State Farm, State Farm, State Farm, Subway Queen, Red Steer Diva
5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I'm secretly scared of the dark, Jeff, the kids and I love to rock out to Tiffany's Greatest Hits, I would have loved to be a pastry chef in a cool restaurant somewhere, I broke my arm when I was in the 6th grade because I was trying to be tougher than the boys on my block by trying to pop a wheelie on my bike while going off of a bike ramp, once I laughed so hard that I actually wet my pants!
NOW I TAG Alicia Hiller and Amanda Luker!

1 comment:

Hiller Family said...

Okay, so I loved hearing about some of you deepest secrets! I seriously almost wet my pants from reading some of yours. Thanks for the laughs you always make my day a little brighter. I hope your last few days without Jeff will go well and FAST.