Guess what? One of my friends in real life is Springrose! She asked me to help her out the other day and I said, "No. Maybe. Okay, what do you need?" (See how nice I am? I'm such a good friend *Pat on the back*)
Anyway, she said that her kids had a tussle Sunday afternoon and it ended with the maiming of their entertainment center. She's trying to teach Destructo Boy and Lil' Pumpkin a lesson in responsibility and consequences so she asked me if I'd inflict the torture of a thousand deaths on them for her. No prob, friend. I can be your go-to girl any time. They're coming over tomorrow so that I can chain them to the rack. Muahahahaha!!! (I love the "mua ha ha's!") Actually, the only rack I have is the cooling rack for my cookie sheets so I have to come up with something else. I'm thinking that I'll make their knuckles bleed a little, though. My baseboards really need to be washed and I'm all for slave labor. Plus, alls it'll cost me is a dollar or two! Zippidy doo dah day, I'm a happy zoo keeper! Thanks, Springrose! Next time my kids need to be tortured I'll send them your way, 'cuz that's what friends do for each other, right?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
I'm so glad I can count on my friends to help me inflict pain on my children!! Send your monkeys on over anytime! I'm sure I can come up with some type of torture for them!! Since you know I am mean like that!!
Post a Comment