It's a hard thing to do. We all have our "off" moments when we throw all sense of decency to the wind and end up putting a very large foot into our mouths. Whether we say something directly to our intended target or to someone else who then opens their incredibly large mouths. Generally I'm not this type of person - I usually get along with people and don't let the Grinch out. But sometimes, sometimes he escapes and I turn into this horrible green monster and nothing you do can shut him up. Thus was the case a couple of months ago. I was going through something that was incredibly hard for me to deal with and someone came up to me and managed to poke me in the eye at the wrong time. I didn't blow up in that person's face, I threw a tantrum in someone else's. I'm pretty sure that they realized that I was upset when I left (My eyeballs started to sweat PROFUSELY from the eye poke.) *sigh* Now I have to pull my big girl panties on and gather the courage to apologize for letting Evil Amy out of her cave. Wish me luck and pray that this person forgives me. 
UPDATE: Done and DONE! Whew! She didn't even realize that she'd poked me in the eye AND she didn't even see me shooting poisoned darts out of my good eye as I was leaving that day! You know, big girl panties aren't quite as uncomfortable as I thought they'd be.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
That is always hard to do! I hope it wasn't me, if so I am totally oblivious and have no idea! Air hugs and kisses to you and your courage!
Good luck. Putting those big girl panties on can sometimes be painful. But usually always worth it.
Springrose - No, it wasn't you. I'd tell you if you had inadvertantly poked me in the eye.
So - THANKS for the encouragement!
agh, saying I'm sorry when you really have too is the hardest. For me its easy when I don't really need to say it, or when I'm saying it just to smooth things over, but when I've behaved really badly, that's when its hard. Good for you for facing your poker and doing whatever you had to do to make it right.
Post a Comment