Where have I been? In la-la land, I suppose. I've been lap-topless for about a week now because my stupid internet didn't want to hook up to it and so I couldn't blog and that was a TRAGEDY! Because I needed some major whining time and so didn't get it. We've had swine flu, sinus goo and coughs from the Crypt Keeper. Y'all need to be counting your lucky stars that you haven't been around to visit us because you'd be quarantined by now.
Anyway, we're all on the mend and doing (mostly) better so the blogging will start once again!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
glad you're feeling better. Seems like everyone and their dog has been sick...we're knocking on wood around here that we are going to stay healthy...Insert big eyes and gritted teeth here.
Glad you're back and getting better. Now, commence with the whining.
I'm sorry about you not feeling well. And sorry to hear about your problems connecting with the internet.
I'm being very gentle with my laptop now because it's been throwing fits. I'm worried about losing her altogether. That would be awful!
Glad to have you back.
Post a Comment