Well, ya! I do! I swear if my garden doesn't produce soon, I'm gonna throw a fit Ruth would be proud of!! It didn't get warm until June 27th, and I almost feel a coolness in the air yesterday and today!! GRRR! That BETTER not be a sign of the end of summer, dang it! Good point?? School is starting soon, school is starting soon!! Oh JOY!!
I'm a mom who loves to bake. I like to make beautiful and fanciful creations to share with others. Give me a call at 208-546-1945 or send me an email at awcake@live.com if you'd like to know more.
4 comments:
Well, ya! I do! I swear if my garden doesn't produce soon, I'm gonna throw a fit Ruth would be proud of!!
It didn't get warm until June 27th, and I almost feel a coolness in the air yesterday and today!! GRRR! That BETTER not be a sign of the end of summer, dang it! Good point?? School is starting soon, school is starting soon!! Oh JOY!!
Looks yummy!
make me some dang bread woman!!! lol
Amy, come back!.... I even changed my picture to make this as funny as possible. :)
Post a Comment