
Remember when I raved and raved about my Idaho Uncle Jerry a couple of months ago? Idaho Uncle Jerry is pretty cool, but Colorado Uncle Jerry freakin' ROCKS! Lemme 'splain. Idaho Uncle Jerry is an electrician and is pretty good at it. He always is willing to help with any electrical questions we might have. BUT I don't have much in common with Idaho Uncle Jerry.
Colorado Uncle Jerry is good at doing cool things with wood. Also, he's pretty stinkin' funny. The man can tell a joke or poke fun at you with a straight face and nary a giggle or chuckle can be found coming from him. Until you sock him in the arm. Then he grins and gives you a hug.
Also, Colorado Uncle Jerry (Along with his sweetheart, Colorado Aunt Lane)is one of the most self-less people I can think of at the moment. You see, my Madre just moved in with us and she needed help hauling all of her junk...uh, I mean stuff...up here. So Colorado Uncle Jerry and Aunt Lane declare that they've been wanting to take a vacation for awhile and that they'd love to help mom drive the truck up. They hooked their car up behind the truck, Madre drove her car and C.U.J. (Colorado Uncle Jerry - it's getting tiresome typing that all the time) drove the truck all 950 bajillion miles up here. Then they unloaded. Then they ate dinner with us and hit the road again so that they could start their vacation. (Plus they had to get home, so it was a very short vacation...)
Anyway, I thought I'd shout out to the world that COLORADO UNCLE JERRY FREAKIN' R.O.C.K.S.!!!! Lub you C.U.J. And thanks for helping Madre make it up here in one piece.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment