Never walk through your home garden without any shoes on. Even if it's a wonderfully nice garden with grass clippings between the rows to cushion your feet. Why? Because the neighbor's chickens like to use said garden, especially with the grass clippings, as their personal toilet. You will step on the squishy orange poo and it will mix with grass clippings making a mess EVERYWHERE!
Just thought you'd like to know.
P.S. Does anyone know how poo turns orange? What do you EAT to get such a wonderfully vibrant color like orange?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
Well, Jarom's poo is orange after he eats sweet potatoes or carrots...so that's my best guess. Our ducks' poo is green but we have the same problem. We can't walk in our backyard without shoes on, it's pretty gross.
You know, if you allow your kids to eat enough red chocolate circles (the kind that wilson makes to use in candy making) their poo will look red like they are bleeding internally. I wish I didn't know that. Maybe they ate an entire bag of the orange ones you could get orange poo. I doubt that is how the chickens do it. :)
EEWWW! I need to go wash my feet now.
Post a Comment