I remember about 10 years ago, when it was "cool" to Google your name and find out what was out there. I googled my name, but it wasn't me...it was a porn star. Lovely. Could've went my whole life not knowing that I shared my name with some else. :) :)
Only 4 Ellen Haws in the US, but it says there is only one Josh Haws and that's a bunch of shenanigans cause there is a guy on Facebook who is friending all the Josh Haws of the facebook world. He's at like 30 something now.
I just imagined you doing that and all the Amy Wixom's in one room. I got the nervous shivers. :)
I'm a mom who loves to bake. I like to make beautiful and fanciful creations to share with others. Give me a call at 208-546-1945 or send me an email at awcake@live.com if you'd like to know more.
6 comments:
ha!! there are only 2 of me!!! poop on your stick!! lol
There are 170 people in the US with the same first and last name as me!! Holy cow!!
I remember about 10 years ago, when it was "cool" to Google your name and find out what was out there. I googled my name, but it wasn't me...it was a porn star. Lovely. Could've went my whole life not knowing that I shared my name with some else. :) :)
Only 4 Ellen Haws in the US, but it says there is only one Josh Haws and that's a bunch of shenanigans cause there is a guy on Facebook who is friending all the Josh Haws of the facebook world. He's at like 30 something now.
I just imagined you doing that and all the Amy Wixom's in one room. I got the nervous shivers. :)
That was kind of fun. I just found out I am truly one of a kind. I am the only Alanya Wyne in the US. I knew I was special. :)
I love those kinds of things! I knew you were special :)
Thanks so much for sending me the deals and stuff... I truly truly appreciate it! :)
Post a Comment